Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 21, 2009

LunchBox Special CurdRice

This is an easy to eat easy to cook as well as healthy recipe.I usually pack this when i get up late and am lazy :)
.When I was a kid, amma used to pack different coloured rices in each box.I had a box with three containers.I used to love it.Rahul loves it and I too love the beauty of it.




INGREDIENTS:

curd : 1 cup
Boiled rice : 2 cups
ginger(chopped) : 2 tsp
green chillies : 6 nos
carrot(grated): 1/2 cup
mustard seeds: 1 tsp
oil : 1 tsp
currry leaves : a handful
channa dal : 1 tsp
dried red chillies : 1 or 2
Salt

METHOD:

Heat oil in a kadai/wok.Splutter the mustard seeds.Add channadal,curryleaves and red chillies  also.Grind ginger , green chillies .Mix both of the above with the curd and rice.Add grated carrots also.Add salt.
Curd rice is ready.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this looks awesome. Just happened upon your terrific blog and thought I'd stop for a good read. I am now your loyal follower. One day when time allows, come and see mine. I'd be honored to have you as a follower too. www.samwich365.com, Keri (a.k.a. Sam)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sam, Thanks a ton for visiting my blog and being the first person to leave a comment.Sorry for the late reply.Do visit my blog as and when time permits.Thanks..

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog